Friday, May 30, 2014

Mermaids in Kochi




I can tell you the story of an oldman who lived by the backwater.
             Who is this oldman ?? How old?? Where does this take place ???
Let me start the story first. So there was this old man whose grandfather was a jew who lived in a jewish street.
              A jewish street in india, I don’t believe this.
Do you believe in ghosts? Ghouls? Ghost pendulums ?
              I do, but a jewish street?
Will you let me complete my story?
              It’s a story then. Is it based on real life ? Inspired from it ? or maybe a book ? tell me where you learnt about it ?
I saw it happen.
              So it’s not a story. It is real life.
I will be including twist and turns to real life to make it interesting.
              So it’s not real life but inspired from it. I see.
So there was this old man who is claimed to have seen the mermaids that dwelled under the cochin harbor and surfaced late in the night.
              Mermaids? Sea cows? Are mermaids real? Has he really seen them?
It’s a story.
              But it’s inspired from real life? is it not?
Yes
              So he has seen them. In Cochin, mermaids. Insane..
No… the mermaids part is fiction. It’s a splinter of imagination.
              But there are mermaids.
Maybe.
      So people have seen them.
Let me get back to my story. So one morning he gets up early in the dimlight of the neon lamps and walks through the embankment of the massive backwater.
`      Do mermaids harm Humans???
I don’t know.
             But you wrote the story …didn’t you?
I haven’t written it.
             Are you making it up as we speak..
Not really…I have the structure however. So I fill in words around the structure.
             So you made mermaids now. They were not actually a part of your story.
Hmmm … 
            Continue.

No comments: